I will often get asked, “Why Lease a Photocopier or Printer?”.
Why pay up-front for assets that typically only provide a return on your investment over time and depreciate throughout?
Here are some key resons why so many organisations use leasing as an alternative to cash or bank facility.
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductable unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term.
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment.
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns.
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage Obsolescence and refresh assests strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets.
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders.
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in installments rather than as a lump sum up-front (excluding Hire/Lease Purchase agreements).
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs into the lease to maximise your benifits even further.